Saturday, March 4, 2023

Looks Like a Weekend of College Basketball and Good Movies for Me

The few news programs I watch, usually pretty good on the weekend, are all focused on CPAC and the question, "Will he get the nomination or won't he?" as if he's not a corrupt criminal who will never get back to the White House, but who deserves to go to the Big House.  Why cover any aspect of the Trump candidacy, knowing that if he's indicted, it's over?  

Lots of people are avoiding CPAC this time around, so it has become a gathering of crazies, conspiracy theorists and paranoid psychotics.  Why cover that mess?  It's laughable how seriously these people take themselves, and even more so that anyone who isn't one of them can even stand to look at the mess.

So it looks like I will be spending some time catching up on college basketball, and finding some good movies to watch.  I just got some old television series uploads of some favorites I haven't seen in a long time, so I guess that's what I'll do this weekend.  

And I'll keep waiting for the failed, former President 45 to be indicted.  

No comments:

Post a Comment